I didn't know that quote, but I asked Artificial Intelligence to enlighten me.💡 Obviously it is part of an iconic speech and very significant in US politics. Thank you for educating me, Kirk 🌹 So glad I've found your blog!
By the way, Debra, sorry it took so long to respond to your comment. As I told Mitchell and David, I've been away from the blogosphere the last couple of days.
This was such an enjoyable and informative article to read. I really appreciate how clearly the topic has been explained without making the information feel complicated or difficult to follow. The details, explanations, and overall presentation make the post genuinely useful for readers who want to understand the subject better. I also liked how naturally the article flows from one point to another, keeping the reader interested throughout. It is clear that a good amount of thought and effort has gone into putting this content together. Posts like this are valuable because they provide useful information while still being pleasant and easy to read. Definitely a great piece of content, and I look forward to reading more articles like this in the future.
In order to keep the hucksters, humbugs, scoundrels, psychos, morons, and last but not least, artificial intelligentsia at bay, I have decided to turn on comment moderation. On the plus side, I've gotten rid of the word verification.
I didn't know that quote, but I asked Artificial Intelligence to enlighten me.💡 Obviously it is part of an iconic speech and very significant in US politics. Thank you for educating me, Kirk 🌹 So glad I've found your blog!
ReplyDeleteRita, I was ready to explain in case anybody was unfamiliar with the quote. And thank you.
DeleteWhat a contrast between the two photos!
ReplyDeleteAbout 120 years separate them, Linda.
DeleteI read your William Jennings Bryan quote and didn’t even need to look any further.
ReplyDeleteBest to look away, Mitchell.
DeleteBy the way, Mitchell, sorry it took so long to respond to your comment. I've been away from the blogosphere the last couple of days.
DeleteNever worry about that, Kirk. Kind of you to always reply AND 2 days is nothing.
DeleteIt looks so tacky. I am sure the next occupant of the White House will remove it.
ReplyDeleteBy that time, David, the White House could look like something out of a Scrooge McDuck comic book.
DeleteBy the way, David, sorry it took so long to respond to your comment. As I told Mitchell, I've been away from the blogosphere the last couple of days.
DeleteOh, that tacky asshole.
ReplyDeleteAnd brass tacks at that, Debra.
DeleteBy the way, Debra, sorry it took so long to respond to your comment. As I told Mitchell and David, I've been away from the blogosphere the last couple of days.
DeleteI hope you were away doing something fun, Kirk.
DeleteThis was such an enjoyable and informative article to read. I really appreciate how clearly the topic has been explained without making the information feel complicated or difficult to follow. The details, explanations, and overall presentation make the post genuinely useful for readers who want to understand the subject better. I also liked how naturally the article flows from one point to another, keeping the reader interested throughout. It is clear that a good amount of thought and effort has gone into putting this content together. Posts like this are valuable because they provide useful information while still being pleasant and easy to read. Definitely a great piece of content, and I look forward to reading more articles like this in the future.
ReplyDeleteOK.
Delete