Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Vital Viewing (You're Going Out There a Pilgrim but Coming Back a Star Edition)



If you're like me and want to occasionally take in a Broadway show but can't afford the tolls on either the Ohio or Pennsylvania Turnpikes, there's always the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, one of the highlights of which has actors, singers, and dancers of the Great White Way performing musical numbers in front of the department store that gives said parade its name. The spirited young woman in the following video will give you an idea of what to expect:


If she hadn't pointed it out at the beginning of that clip, I don't think I would have noticed the lady had any problems with her one eye.But now that I do know...


...I'm told this stuff works wonders.

Now here's an off-off-off-off-off-Broadway Thanksgiving production:



I eagerly await the cast album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to keep the hucksters, humbugs, scoundrels, psychos, morons, and last but not least, artificial intelligentsia at bay, I have decided to turn on comment moderation. On the plus side, I've gotten rid of the word verification.