Thursday, May 21, 2009

Archival Revival

On May 22, 2009, this blog will be exactly one year old, so let's break out the champagne. That is, if you're willing to pay for it. I certainly can't.

I had first gone on-line--in fact, first used a computer, period--a mere two weeks before starting this blog, as can be attested by my very first post. I tried to write about an old Gunsmoke episode I had seen, but the library computer wouldn't let me finish, as my allotted time was up. All I had to do was sign in again, but I didn't know that (on top of everything else, my library skills were a little rusty.) So I continued my thoughts on the second post a day later.

My third post was my first political one, dealing with a controversy now long forgotten. I also revamped the literary style somewhat. I used paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to keep the hucksters, humbugs, scoundrels, psychos, morons, and last but not least, artificial intelligentsia at bay, I have decided to turn on comment moderation. On the plus side, I've gotten rid of the word verification.