Monday, December 8, 2008

Quips and Quotations

If the United States wasn't the United States, it would be a banana republic in need of UN intervention.

I don't think Sarah Palin will get the nomination in 2012, but if she does it will only confirm my belief that the Republican Party should be euthanized, and probably will be.

The Clinton Wall Streeters contributed to the current economic mess.

Too big to fail? Then don't let it get that big in the first place!

My next book is on the Revolutionary War. Let some Democrat criticize Obama.

--longtime Republican, and frequent Bush critic, Kevin Phillips, on C-span, 12/07/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to keep the hucksters, humbugs, scoundrels, psychos, morons, and last but not least, artificial intelligentsia at bay, I have decided to turn on comment moderation. On the plus side, I've gotten rid of the word verification.