Friday, May 29, 2009

Quips and Quotations

Boy, Rush Limbaugh said he hopes this administration fails--so you said you hope America fails. To me, that's treason. He's not saying anything differently than what Osama bin Laden is saying. You know, you might want to look into this, sir, 'cause I think maybe Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker, but he was just so strung out on Oxycontin he missed the flight.

Rush Limbaugh--"I hope the country fails." I hope his kidneys fail, how 'bout that. He needs a good waterboarding, that's what he needs.

Dick Cheney scares me to death. I tell my kids, I say, "Look, if two cars pull up and one car has a stranger and the other car has Dick Cheney, you get in the car with the stranger."

--Wanda Sykes, at the White House Correspondents Association dinner.

(It's taken me a couple of weeks to decide whether these comments were in bad taste or not. I've decided they're not--KJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to keep the hucksters, humbugs, scoundrels, psychos, morons, and last but not least, artificial intelligentsia at bay, I have decided to turn on comment moderation. On the plus side, I've gotten rid of the word verification.