Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Moniker Miracle

It seems I'm now up to three followers. One, the lovely Akeru, has been here for quite some time. Michael Williams came aboard a couple of weeks ago. And, just today, I logged into my blog to find a second Michael Williams! Imagine that! Out of the billions of people with access to the Internet, I gain two followers with the exact same name.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

--William Shakespeare, Hamlet, act I, scene V

Welcome, guys.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing, the most popular boys first name and the most common surname(as of the last census). Possibly some joker who doesn't have a clue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's no longer John Smith? I'm disillusioned.

    ReplyDelete

In order to keep the hucksters, humbugs, scoundrels, psychos, morons, and last but not least, artificial intelligentsia at bay, I have decided to turn on comment moderation. On the plus side, I've gotten rid of the word verification.