GROAN! She's his healthcare attendant, i.e. diaper changer. So I'm sure the Administration prefers her being seen as his new girlfriend. Although she's a little old for him, isn't she?
In order to keep the hucksters, humbugs, scoundrels, psychos, morons, and last but not least, artificial intelligentsia at bay, I have decided to turn on comment moderation. On the plus side, I've gotten rid of the word verification.
Good one.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Andrew.
ReplyDeleteGROAN! She's his healthcare attendant, i.e. diaper changer. So I'm sure the Administration prefers her being seen as his new girlfriend. Although she's a little old for him, isn't she?
ReplyDeleteDebra, 35 is the new 15, as far as Trump is concerned.
DeleteOh, for sure. Good one.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Linda.
DeleteThey are welcome to each other. Preferably in exile on a remote island.
ReplyDeleteDavid, I think he's raised tariffs on all the remote islands.
DeleteFar from an angel, hah hah.
ReplyDeleteYour blog's update appeared late on my side bar, but better late than never 😊
Oh, Rita, don't apologize for being late! As it is I'm late on everything blogosheres-wise.
Delete